Aromatherapy for Health and Home
March 30 @ 10:00 am - March 31 @ 5:00 pm EDT
Essential oils can be helpful components to your health and home, but there is still confusion on how to use them safely and effectively.
In this weekend workshop, you’ll learn the basics of incorporating aromatherapy into your daily life to breathe better, prevent illness, uplift your mood, and keep your home clean.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- The basic principles of aromatherapy.
- What to look for when purchasing essential oils.
- How to use essential oils to shift your mood.
- The dos and don’ts when it comes to using essential oils on the skin.
- How essential oils can prevent common illnesses.
- How to use essential oils for green cleaning.
Over the course of the weekend, you’ll learn about and experience 20 different essential oils.
You’ll take home detailed profiles on these oils and get to use them during the in-class blending exercises.
Make your own inhaler and pure essential oil blend to take home. Notes and materials are included.
This class is hosted by the Florida School of Holistic Living. Space is limited. Sign Up Soon!