- This event has passed.
Essential Oils and Herbalism
September 2, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT$49
Want to use plants for your health and well-being but just don’t know where to start? Essential oils and herbs provide us with so many options for healthcare. It can be overwhelming, figuring out what to use and when to use it. This class will teach you the fundamentals of plant medicine and give you some tools for bringing essential oils and herbalism together.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to begin using herbs and oils in your life now
- How to learn from the plants themselves
- About different carrier oils
- How to make an herbal infusion and a salve
- How to dilute your essential oils safely
- Which essential oils work best for these applications
Students will leave with a working understanding of how they can best use plant medicine in their lives. Each student will take home an herbal infusion (in oil) with directions on how to complete it at home.
This class is an introduction to plant medicine in general, a basic introduction to herbal applications, and how to integrate EOs. This class will include profiles of essential oils and carrier oils, and students will have the opportunity to make an infusion.