Fill Your Cup: A Transformation Immersion
August 10 @ 10:00 am - August 11 @ 6:00 pm EDT$299 – $349
The number one challenge many of our clients face is being able to give back to themselves. There are so many ways we can support them on their journey to self-care, but one thing is for sure: you can’t keep giving without giving to yourself.
Recenter yourself with guided practices that calm your mind and open your heart. Plus, gain skills you can use to keep refilling your cup. Stop wondering when you’re going to take time out for yourself and find your center again with us.
Learn how to walk your clients down the road of transformation by starting with yourself.
In this immersion, you will learn:
- Why it’s so easy to give to others and not yourself (and how to stop doing it).
- My 4 favorite tools for returning back to center—even just for a few minutes each day.
- The 7 Alchemical Stages and how to use them for transformation.
- How to use herbal tea and meditation to calm your mind.
- How aromatherapy can shift your mood for the better.
Plus, you’ll be able to share all these new tools with your clients!
Bring a journal or paper and something to write with, as well as an open mind and heart. Get ready to make some friends and reunite with your best friend: yourself.
Class is approved for 12 CEUs for Florida LMTs. 20-721958
Instructor: Nyssa Hanger
Dates: August 10th-11th
Price: $299 by 7/31 / $349 Full Price
Space is limited. Register soon to secure your seat.