So, you’ve studied aromatherapy … But what will you do now? How will you build your career in aromatherapy?
This month’s guest, Mynou de Mey, is a living example of the many ways you can use aromatherapy to give back to the world and build a professional life.
Mynou has worked in almost every part of this industry—as an educator, retailer, consultant, and volunteer. She has a cherished place in my heart because she was one of the aromatherapists that helped with the United Aromatherapy Effort in New York after September 11th.
These days, besides working on a few side projects, she is the Board Director of the Aromatherapy Registration Council, where she has been for the last 19 years.
In this interview, you’ll learn:
- How scent played a significant role in Mynou’s early life
- How she brought aromatherapy into the NFL locker rooms
- Why every aromatherapist should know about the work of Martin Watt
- About the role the ARC exam has played in our industry and the work it takes to continue its mission
- How this industry has changed throughout the years
Watch this interview, and let us know what you find inspiring about Mynou’s life and work. Leave us a comment below.
Thank you for helping us to honor the life and work of Mynou de Mey!
Experience the full Inner Sanctum Membership.
Become a full member of the Inner Sanctum and enjoy new content like this each month, while getting to enjoy our vast collection of resources. You can receive 20% off a full-year subscription. (Discount will be applied at checkout.)