How do we use essential oils to help with anxiety?
Why do some essential oils go bad quickly?
Essential oils can help when I’ve got a cold, but how do I use them?
Find the answers to these questions and more in our Aromatherapy Beginner’s Training Program for those beginning their journey with aromatherapy.
In four weekend workshops, we will build a strong foundation for those who want to really know essential oils and how to use them.
Our training combines evidenced-based data with real life experience of a second-generation aromatherapist, Nyssa, with guidance from the true Vintage Aromatherapist, Sylla.
In this program, you will discover:
- 20 essential oils and get to know them intimately
- 12 body systems, their functions, and major pathology as it applies to essential oils
- How and why plants make these essential oils
- How humans have learned to extract them
- The integration of aromatherapy into herbal remedies
- How aromatherapy works on the mind and how to use this for healing
- How to use aromatherapy holistically for yourself and others
- The fun and exciting world of essential oil chemistry!
- How to make various aromatic creations (safely!)
- Your creative expression in blending with aromatics
- What it takes to be the best aromatherapist you can be
But most importantly, you will discover:
A deep well of knowledge within yourself that can open you up to greater healing.
See what we will be covering in more detail by viewing the syllabus.
This course covers all of the topics outlined in the Alliance of International Aromatherapists Level One Foundation level courses (course approval is pending).
Upon completion of the Aromatherapy Beginner’s Training Program, you will be able to:
- Present a working knowledge of how to use aromatic extracts for greater health and healing.
- Clearly explain what essential oils are, how they work, and how we use them.
- Integrate aromatherapy into another allied profession or career.
- Understand the appropriate use of essential oils and when to turn to other types of alternative medicine.
- Apply their knowledge and experience in blending and product formulation.
The class meets from 9am-4:30pm on the following weekends: February 17/18, March 24/25, April 21/22, and May 19/20.
The fee for this course is $1299. A $500 non-refundable deposit reserves your space, the reminder will be due by the first workshop. Save $200 when you pay in full.
Once completing this course students are eligible to receive a discount of $300 on our Aromatherapy Practitioner course (200 hours) or $500 on our Aromatherapy Practitioner Training (425 hours).