Aromatherapy Practitioner Course
From: $95.00 / month for 10 months and a $899.00 sign-up fee
Become a confident aromatherapist who’s ready to start a business, add aromatherapy to another profession, or just share your skills to help keep those you love healthy.
Actually, you’ll also get support in using aromatherapy for your own holistic health care practices, too.
If you’ve been looking for the right mentors to guide you in an in-depth study of aromatherapy and holistic healing, then we’d like to welcome you to our aromatic family.
With two generations’ worth of wisdom, Sylla and Nyssa will guide you through the intuitive science of working with aromatics. Upon completion, you’ll receive a certificate and be able to become a Registered Aromatherapist.
This 300-hour certification course helps you to:
- Embark on the study of over 60 essential oils (with resources for over 300 more!).
- Understand a balanced view of safety when it comes to aromatherapy.
- Prepare applications with essential oils and other natural products through inhalation, topical use, and internal use.
- Find like-minded colleagues and thrive in a supportive environment.
- Become a Registered Aromatherapist.
Though the course is undertaken as a home-study experience, online support with 10 hours of video lessons and a very active (and fun!) group of dedicated students and graduates is included.
This course is non-refundable due to copyright (student must download and sign this Disclaimer before the course material can be sent that reflects this).
We offer replacement for goods damaged in-transit only. If you’re unsure about anything, please contact us to be sure the course is a good fit for you.
Get this course for only $1,849 (with payment plan) or save $150 when you pay in full.
Our Aromatherapy Practitioner Course is perfect for the student who yearns to build a strong foundation in the study of aromatherapy.
This 300-hour home-study course includes:
- Course Material: Over 500 fully-referenced pages covering:
- The nature of aromatherapy and types practiced, with educational resources available.
- Tools: Essential oils – the commodity; production processes, quality, purity, and adulteration. Available essential oils, buying guidelines, and types available on today’s market.
- Chemistry: Essential oil chemistry – terpene biosynthesis, and oil components.
- Therapeutics: The major essential oil properties in human physiology with references (8 pages of scientific references).
- Physical effects: Effects of essential oils on human physiology – pharmacology, effects on body systems, and specific uses for individual essential oils.
- Mental effects: Effects of essential oils on the human brain – psycho-aromatherapy – function of odor, brain and olfaction, the limbic link to memories, moods, and emotions.
- Treatment methods and applications: Internal & external in the form of: massage, skin care, hair, and nails; water in baths, compresses, salts, sprays, body wraps; and inhalation (micro-diffusion).
- Blending and perfumery: Principles of perfumery along with blending basics and how-tos.
- Safety: Irritation, sensitization, phototoxicity, contraindications, detailed safety data, and toxicity studies.
- Appendix including several articles, common name index, taxonomic index, GRAS list of EOs, glossary, and untested oil index.
- Practitioner Module: Directions and support for completing 10 case studies and 1 research paper.
- 31 sample vials of essential oils and materials to complete the worksheets.
- Access to our Online Student Forum: Lifetime access to an online community of teachers, graduates, and current students—where we keep the learning going (and have some fun, too).
- Video Study Sessions for each chapter. Learn with Sylla, Nyssa, and the whole crew in our video study sessions.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 5.5 in|