This course is for you if:
- You have a bunch of essential oils, don’t really know what to do with them, but also are determined to put them to good use.
- You want to use aromatherapy to keep you and your family healthy, but you need some guidance.
- You have a bunch of friends into essential oils, but you’re not sure if what they’re recommending is legit … or (more scarily) safe, and you want to learn for yourself.
- You’ve always wanted to call yourself an aromatherapist and are ready to get a little more serious in your studies.
- You need a self-paced course with lifetime access.
This course is also an excellent first step before moving onto the Aromatherapy Practitioner Course to receive the training to become a Registered Aromatherapist.
Here’s the schedule:
Lesson 1 – Introduction | Oil of the Week: Lavender
Lesson 2 – Safety | Oil of the Week: Rosemary
Lesson 3 – History | Oil of the Week: Sweet Orange
Lesson 4 – Botany | Oil of the Week: Spearmint
Lesson 5– Physical Effects | Oil of the Week: Geranium
Lesson 6 – Mental Effects | Oil of the Week: Eucalyptus
Lesson 7 – Integrative Medicine | Oil of the Week: Frankincense
Lesson 8 – Chemistry | Oil of the Week: Bergamot
Lesson 9 – Applications | Oil of the Week: Patchouli
Lesson 10 – Carrier Oils | Oil of the Week: Clary Sage
Lesson 11 – Blending | Oil of the Week: Tea Tree
Lesson 12 – Being an Aromatherapist | Oil of the Week: Petitgrain
Every 4th week will be an Integration Week to give you a chance to catch up with any lessons you missed.
Purchase of this course also includes enrollment to the Inner Sanctum Library + the Healing with Aromatherapy Course ($299 value)
SPECIAL BONUS FOR FALL 2021:
All members of the Library get to join in the Fall Healing Circle, a self-care seminar series.
In the Healing Circle, you’ll learn tools for using aromatherapy to help you on your own journey of self-healing through weekly support and accountability. You’ll also join in 3 workshops with Nyssa focusing on healing for body, mind, and spirit. ($300 value)
Sign up by July 31st to join for the Fall Semester beginning on August 1.