Just a few days ago, Carolina Jasmine flowers appeared in my yarden. They are always the first to remind me that spring is coming.
(And just for the record, “yarden” is not a typo. Since my yard is really mostly a garden, that’s what I like to call it.)
Not only are these flowers a reminder to get on my springtime honey medicine-making, but they’re also a signal that it’s time to let go of the old stuff left over from winter. I mean metaphorical “old stuff,” like emotions that no longer serve us, but also some literal stuff, too. I’ve cleaned out so much that I’ve been turning to essential oils to deal with all the dust! Adding essential oils to my spring cleaning helps deepen my connection to the earth as well as my own personal growth.
For me, this has included clearing out and decluttering my office to make room for new projects coming up. Nyssa and I recently sat down in the newly cleaned office to share more about what inspires us this time of year.
Learn how to enhance your spring cleaning with essential oils.
In this video, find out:
- The symbolic meaning of this time of year, called Imbolc
- My current sinus and allergy blend (and how I use it to make aromatic honey!)
- Our favorite aromatics to stay grounded, while also preparing to grow
We did this spur of the moment on Facebook Live and had the best time! Thank you to all those who tuned in. Be sure to follow us, so you can catch us the next time we decide to hit Go Live.
After watching this video, let us know:
- Did you plant seeds last year that are just starting to stir?
- What can you clean up or clean out to get ready for new growth?
- What essential oils are you using to enhance your spring cleaning?
Leave us a comment here, or join the conversation on our Facebook page to see what our other viewers had to share.
Of course, anytime is a great time to take a look at your life, learn from where you’ve been, and gather the right tools to move forward. Thank you for letting us be a part of your next transformation!